Before his eyes turn red due to high emotions, they are normally white with dark yellow and brown irises.
Like other members of his species, Venaz is proud and honourable. However, he also tends to be brash and stubborn. Venaz is very competitive, constantly trying to outshine the other students. He delights in pointing out other people's mistakes, though he is the hardest on himself the most.
Powers and Abilities
- [War Strategist] Lv. ?
- [Arrowguard Formation]
- [Break Their Morale]
- [Enhanced Strength]
- [Swift Kick]
- [Unit: Enhanced Strength]
- [Unit: Unstoppable Advance]
- [Unstoppable Advance]
- [Warriors Fall Back]
He and Feshi don’t like each other.
- (To Luan) “My name is Venaz, City Runner Luan Khumalo. I’ve told you it twice now. Remember it, for it will one day be famous. So, do we have a deal?”
- (To Niers & Classmates) “I haven’t been home in three years. But if they gave their word, they gave their word. They probably can’t land yet.”
- (To Niers & Classmates) “This Olesm Swifttail would let Goblin Lords pop up left and right. I don’t know what’s possessed him, but this is far outside of his regular chess commentary. It’s a disgrace, isn’t it, Professor? Professor?”
- (To Classmates) “My very soul. If I could not, I would not be here.”
- (To Tulm) “I am Venaz, from the House of Minos! I challenge you, Tulm the Mithril! I’ll take the Titan’s prize, my oath on it! Bring forth the entire Iron Vanguard and I swear our class will still claim victory.”
- (To Luan) “Hah. Life is full of surprises. Would you believe I dropped my money pouch? Hold on, it might be in here.”
- (To Yerranola) “Yerra. I may have been wrong. Why don’t we ask this Inky for her side? Just to ratify…”
- (To his Classmates) “He wants me to help him die.”
- (To Yerranola) “What? Do you think I fall for the first tall-legged person I meet? That athleticism equates to love? For shame, Yerranola. That’s shallow. She’s not my type. Too young as well. I prefer…strength of character.”
- (To the Beriad of the Antinium) “I see your honor as plain as the foe that assails us. I am Venaz of Hammerad! I would be honored to join you!”
- (To Classmates) “Merrik, break my legs. I can’t do it.”