Before his eyes turn red due to high emotions, they are normally white with dark yellow and brown irises.
Venaz is very competitive, constantly trying to outshine the other students.
Powers and Abilities
- [War Strategist] Lv. ?
- [Arrowguard Formation]
- [Enhanced Strength]
- [Unit: Enhanced Strength]
- [Unit: Unstoppable Advance]
- [Unstoppable Advance]
He and Feshi don’t like each other.
- (To Luan) “My name is Venaz, City Runner Luan Khumalo. I’ve told you it twice now. Remember it, for it will one day be famous. So, do we have a deal?”
- (To Niers & Classmates) “I haven’t been home in three years. But if they gave their word, they gave their word. They probably can’t land yet.”
- (To Niers & Classmates) “This Olesm Swifttail would let Goblin Lords pop up left and right. I don’t know what’s possessed him, but this is far outside of his regular chess commentary. It’s a disgrace, isn’t it, Professor? Professor?”
- (To his Classmates) “My very soul. If I could not, I would not be here.”
- (To Tulm) “I am Venaz, from the House of Minos! I challenge you, Tulm the Mithril! I’ll take the Titan’s prize, my oath on it! Bring forth the entire Iron Vanguard and I swear our class will still claim victory.”
- (To Luan) “Hah. Life is full of surprises. Would you believe I dropped my money pouch? Hold on, it might be in here.”
- (To Yerranola) “Yerra. I may have been wrong. Why don’t we ask this Inky for her side? Just to ratify…”
- (To his Classmates) “He wants me to help him die.”
- (To Yerranola) “What? Do you think I fall for the first tall-legged person I meet? That athleticism equates to love? For shame, Yerranola. That’s shallow. She’s not my type. Too young as well. I prefer…strength of character.”