Appearance[edit | edit source]
Before his eyes turn red due to high emotions, they are normally white with dark yellow and brown irises.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Venaz is very competitive, constantly trying to outshine the other students.
Background[edit | edit source]
Chronology[edit | edit source]
Powers and Abilities[edit | edit source]
Classes/Levels:[edit | edit source]
- [War Strategist] Lv. ?
Skills:[edit | edit source]
- [Arrowguard Formation]
- [Enhanced Strength]
- [Unit: Enhanced Strength]
- [Unit: Unstoppable Advance]
- [Unstoppable Advance]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Feshi[edit | edit source]
He and Feshi don’t like each other.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- (To Luan) “My name is Venaz, City Runner Luan Khumalo. I’ve told you it twice now. Remember it, for it will one day be famous. So, do we have a deal?”
- (To Niers & Classmates) “I haven’t been home in three years. But if they gave their word, they gave their word. They probably can’t land yet.”
- (To Niers & Classmates) “This Olesm Swifttail would let Goblin Lords pop up left and right. I don’t know what’s possessed him, but this is far outside of his regular chess commentary. It’s a disgrace, isn’t it, Professor? Professor?”
- (To his Classmates) “My very soul. If I could not, I would not be here.”
- (To Tulm) “I am Venaz, from the House of Minos! I challenge you, Tulm the Mithril! I’ll take the Titan’s prize, my oath on it! Bring forth the entire Iron Vanguard and I swear our class will still claim victory.”
- (To Luan) “Hah. Life is full of surprises. Would you believe I dropped my money pouch? Hold on, it might be in here.”
- (To Yerranola) “Yerra. I may have been wrong. Why don’t we ask this Inky for her side? Just to ratify…”
- (To his Classmates) “He wants me to help him die.”
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.