Venith Crusand is one of Flos' most trusted friends.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Lord of Battle] Lv. ?
- Derived from [Warrior] and [Lord]
- [Flawless Defence]
- (To Flos) “Peace for my people. Vengeance, and retribution for an oathbreaker. And an end to your lies.”
- (To Calac) “I will not slaughter my people! And if you draw your sword without my permission again I will disown you. Is that understood?”
- (To his soldiers) “Don’t underestimate an army of villagers. Don’t underestimate him. He could cut you apart with ease, and he has the Skills to make any battle even. No. I’ll kill him myself.”
- (To Flos) “You bastard. You trampled over our dreams, abandoned us when we needed you most! And you dare to come back ten years later, as if nothing has changed?”
- (To Flos) “I have not forgotten the day you turned your back on me. My answer is no.”
- (To Calac) “I swore an oath. Are you suggesting I break it? I have never gone back on my word, never lied. That is the kind of man I am!”
- (To his soldiers) “In the name of the King of Destruction! Charge!”
- (To Trey) “I can be more relaxed around you, Trey. As I said, we are of the same rank. And the same temperament. Like you, I find myself a normal man in the company of monsters. If more of his Majesty’s vassals return, I will introduce the saner ones to you.”
- (To Trey) “I suppose I may grow feathers if milord Reimarch wills it. But some days I despair of him throwing me off cliffs. And he uses you scarcely less hard. In fact—I think you might wish to trade with me.”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.