Wesle Salkis is an [Actor] and former [Guardsman] of Celum’s City Watch.
While he doesn't appear to be overly tall, just a little taller than Erin, he makes the impression to be bigger than the people around him due to the manner he conducts himself.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- [Method Actor] Lv. 26 (derived from [Actor])
- [Guardsman] Lv. ?
- [Method Acting]
- His surname was revealed in Ch 5.04.
- He had a habit of scratching his fuzzy mustache. Even after shaving it, Wesle still strokes his lips where his mustache used to be.
Volume 2 Edit
- (To Erin) “So, you took down three muggers – one of whom was a former Bronze-rank Adventurer – with your bare hands.”
- (To Erin) “It was my pleasure, Miss Erin. And if you ever need help, I’m sure I’d be happy to help.”
Volume 3 Edit
- (As Romeo to Jasi) “My name, my very nature, dear [Lady], I hate myself—because it is an enemy to you. Had I my name and race written down, I would tear up like parchment.”
- (As Romeo to Jasi) “I fear your hand is too noble for mine to ever touch. But I have two blushing balms to offer you, my lips—to smooth your rough scales with a tender kiss.”
Volume 5 Edit
- (To Erin) “Oh, nothing. It’s just that life is never dull when you’re around, Erin. I think I’ve had enough excitement and then you turn up.”
- (To Erin) “Goblin bouncers. Or rather, Goblin guards for an inn. Break my legs, I never thought I’d see the like.”
- (As Ilvriss) “Stand! I said stand! Liscor’s wall shall not fall while I am here! A Wall Lord of Salazsar does not retreat! Rally to me, brave Drakes of Izril!”
- (As Ilvriss) “Cowards, cowards! Enough of this! If Pallass won’t send reinforcements then damn their cowardly tails to oblivion! Liscor will triumph alone! True Drakes know no fear!”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.