Wiskeria is a [Witch] and a Silver-rank adventurer. She used to be a member of the Celestial Trackers, but now she is a [General], under [Emperor] Laken.
Her voice is quiet, smooth, and precise, giving off the impression that she has had some kind of formal education.
Powers and Abilities
- [Witch] Lv. ? (below 30)
- [General] Lv. 12
- Tier 0:
- Tier 3:
- [Fox Fire]
- Unknown Tier:
- [Icy Shard]
- [Paralyzing Touch]
(For Leveling History see Here)
- She keeps wearing her pointed hat, even when she is indoors.
- Wiskeria became a [Witch] at 14 after seeing her mother for what she truly was.
- (To Laken) “I am…amazed, your majesty. I hope my team has not offended you in any way. Odveig was worrying, and I think Beniar is afraid to speak with you.”
- (To Sacra) “There’s not much to understand. A traitor and a spy is a traitor and a spy, no matter how well you think you knew her.”
- (To Durene) “Not my hat! My hat stays where it is! A [Witch] has to have her hat!”
- (To Durene) “Stupid girls do that! No [Witch] I know will dance about naked anywhere! In a forest? Do you want insects biting you everywhere?”
- (To Durene) “Food’s important. But this will be magic, Durene. I swear it by my fingers. If I lie, you can feed them to Bismarck. I swear it by the dead. It may look like fun and games, but I swear there’s magic here, by a [Witch]’s name.”
- (To Belavierr) “Ryoka’s not putting me in any danger. And I’m fine in Riverfarm. I’ve been fine since I left. I don’t need your help. If I get into trouble, I get into trouble.”
- (Chanting) “Come, fire. Burn hot! To punish a [Witch] whose heart she has forgot! Blaze, rage, from failed justice spark! Grant me fire to purge my mother’s dark!”
- (To Belavierr) “I will never be a [Witch] like you. I will be something else. Something better. And I swear I will stop you. Even if it takes me my entire life, I will become a [Witch] who can end what you do! That is my craft! And this is my magic!”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.