Xarkouth is a Void Dragon, and the Dragonlord of Stars.
He has a gigantic body with beautiful scales of not one color but more like space itself.
Like most Dragons, Xarkouth is prideful and arrogant. He had the courage to volunteer and leave his sanctuary to search for other ghosts in the land of the dead. Though he could be obstinate, he was willing to cooperate in the face of annihilation.
He has a dislike of Chandrar and its people, given that they share a historical rivalry,
In life, he was the Grandmaster of Scales in the chess world. One of three in Izril and the foremost among his species. In death, he is ranked four thousand twenty-three from the best.
TBA From Chapter 8.22 HE
TBA From Chapter 8.32
TBA From Chapter 8.41
TBA From Chapter 8.43
TBA From Interlude – Perspective and Past
TBA From Chapter 8.61
Powers and Abilities
- Dragonfire: He can breath an almost anti-substance, like a void that drew in everything, with the deepest purple flames that shone with the stars itself, a constellation burning. These flames could scorched the stone of a Walled City.
- Flight: Has wings that allows him to fly.
- He is both the last Dragonlord of Void Dragons in live and in death.
- To Rulers of Khelt:
- “I have flown the world across, defying the grip of shades to search for hope amid darkness. I will not be turned back, not by all the petty little ghosts of Chandrar! Move aside, you animated corpses!”
- “I am the last Dragonlord of Stars and I will not supplicate myself to any mortal ruler there was or ever has been! Enough of this!”
- (To Somillune) “Witches. At last, some sense among Chandrar’s pigheaded lot. We thought you were all fallen long ago without our Dragonfire. I am Dragonlord of the Stars, Xarkouth. Last of the Dragonlords of Void Dragons. Soon to be among the last of my kind. Again.”
- (To Erin) “A half-living ghost. We had precious few before the shadows grew…you. Girl. How did you do that?”
- (To Erin) “Mortal girl. Have they not brought you back, yet?”
- (To Rulers of Terandria) “It seems she has managed to make dread enemies of at least three. The faceless one, the bearded one, and the three-in-one all hate her with a passion.”
- (To Erin) “Defiance. We have made our mark on the world. The time you call the Waning World? It ends. Come.”
- (To Erin) “Erin Solstice—farewell! I will carry these wretches into nothingness for an eternity if I must!”