Ylawes Byres is a member of the Byres family, a Gold-rank adventurer and the leader of the Silver Swords. Yvlon is his younger sister.
Ylawes is a tall man with blond hair. He wears plated silver armor, albeit without a helmet, and a belt with pouches. He is equipped with a shield and sword that gleam.
He went to the destroyed Esthelm to put the dead to rest.
Powers and Abilities
- [Knight] Lv. ? (Higher than 30)
- [Knight’s Challenge] / [Challenge of the Knight]
- [Shield Breaker]
- [Shield of Valor]
- Helmless plated silver armor.
- Belt with pouches.
- His name was mentioned for the first time, in Chapter 3.07 H.
- Ylawes is overprotective of his sister, Yvlon.
- He met one of his future teamates, a rare Dwarf, in a tavern.
- His [Knight] Class is likely derived from [Swordsman].
- Just like his sisters, he can't use magic.
- (To the people of Esthelm) “There are women and children—people who suffer and need help! Your friends and family cry out in this city, but what do you do? The instant your walls fall you turn on them. Shame.”
- (To the people of Esthelm) “I am Ylawes Byres, a [Knight]. I am a Gold-rank adventurer and I can save this city. But I cannot do it alone. If you still believe in Esthelm—follow my back.”
- (To Yvlon) “Yvlon. At last I’ve found you.”
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.